Reclaim your life from anxiety and burnout and feel fully alive.
Cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness leader, Kari Ladrow, leads educational, enriching retreats for women—surrounded by Colorado's natural beauty, the perfect setting for you to do the work to feel ilaive.
What does it mean to feel alive—and be ilaive.
Think about your favorite memory as a kid (before all the anxiety and burnout kicked in). Maybe it’s running through the sprinklers and hearing the icecream truck down the street and maybe it’s the feeling of your Grandma’s arms around you when you fell off your bicycle.
That feeling of being alive paired with the comfort and coziness of a safe space is what we love and want to share with you.
Living; alert and active; aware of and interested in feeling alive.
Synonyms: Awake; Full of life; Conscious.
To unwind, relax, and take things slow; To take time away from the daily rush to be together with people you care about—or even by yourself; To be together in a safe, contemplative, rejuventaing place.
Synonyms: Ease; Pleasure; Wellbeing; Coziness; Serenity.
Do any of these statements apply to you?
- You are feeling numb, burnt-out, anxious or all of the above on any given day
- You are committed to doing homework and remembering the progress not perfection mindset
- You want to meet others and network to build connections
- You are willing to reconsider a healthy relationship with social media
- You like to journal
- You like to reflect
- You are interested in learning new ways to eat and to move
- You like sitting on rocking chairs with a blanket (bonus for this one if you do)
- You are sincere about wanting embrace a Hygge, ILaive lifestyle
If you said yes to any of the above, then...
iLaive retreats may not be for you if...
- You are perfect and can’t think of anything to change to help you to feel less numb, anxious or burnt-out.
- You aren’t ready to dig in and do the work and you are going to make excuses.
- You expect others to make the changes for you that you need to make (ps: YOU Are the secret sauce)
- You aren’t interested in hearing other ways of thinking and doing things.
- You are going to complain. A lot.
- You aren’t willing to disconnect (shut off your phone, texts, alerts, social media) .
- You don’t like to be outside in nature.
But if you are ready to evolve, awaken, and feel alive then...
Founder of iLaive
I’ve lived in Italy, England, Germany and spent time in Africa and working in a Romanian orphanage.
I’m a Clinician and hold my Masters Degree from Colorado State University.
I’ve been a Regional Director of Case Management for 16 hospitals (A big time corporate job!) And I lead a community through a pandemic as a Public Health Director. (An epic challenge!)
I started ilaive because I’ve witnessed my clients and colleagues craving to feel alive again—and their dreaming of a sacred, safe hygge kind of place to do the work they need to do to feel ilaive.
I think being outside in nature heals and eating well nourishes the body and your mind. I believe in progress not perfection —and I believe in we can make progress every day.
Ready to feel iLaive
Anxiety & Compassion Fatigue Resilience
JUNE 3–4, 2023
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
If you are experiencing anxiety, burnout, chronic stress and are feeling exhausted or feeling numb, this retreat is the place for you to learn and practice strategies that will assist you in living ilaive (alive) again.
At this retreat in Colorado Springs, Colorado, you will learn and practice ten coping strategies specific to anxiety, and three interventions for compassion fatigue and burnout to bring back to your professional and personal life.
Registration for this retreat is closed.