Anxiety & Burnout Retreats for Women
The ilaive website is under construction. Here's a sneak peak—and your chance to join the first retreat!
It's time to feel ilaive (pronounced "alive") again. Join us for educational, enriching retreat experiences for women guided by a cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness leader, Kari Ladrow.
Add your name to our email list to receive updates:
Join Our Next Retreat
Upcoming Retreat June 3–4, 2023
Anxiety & Compassion Fatigue Resilience
Are you feeling anxious and/or experiencing burnout? You are not alone. Anxiety is now the leading mental health condition around the world.
If you have periods of your mind feeling noisy and going from one thought to another, if you are feeling exhausted or feeling numb, this retreat is the place for you to learn and practice strategies that will assist you in living ilaive (alive) again.
Taught by licensed clinician Kari Ladrow, this educational nature retreat is designed specifically to support you in a nourishing and cozy learning space full of people in the same season of life who understand each other—and who want to connect with you in this shared journey.
At this retreat, you will learn and practice ten coping strategies specific to anxiety, and three interventions for compassion fatigue and burnout to bring back to your professional and personal life.
- Cost: $400 per participant which includes the meals, lodging, sessions and, ropes course
- Campfire Circles and Resilience Sessions
- Vegetarian dinner and breakfast will be included in your
- Participants will be staying in Yurt Village together
- Accommodations: La Foret Conference & Retreat Center: Nestled in the heart of Black Forest, just north of Colorado Springs, CO, (Google Maps Location) La Foret is surrounded by over 300 acres of majestic Ponderosa Pines. It's the perfect rustic getaway for a retreat!
- Recreational facilities include a heated outdoor swimming pool, softball field, tennis, and basketball courts, a horseshoe pit, a gaga ball court, walking trails, and a ropes course. Come get lost in the woods to feel alive, to live ilaive.
Ready to Feel Ilaive? Register Now
Questions? Contact Kari@ilaive.com